Big, Safe and Comfortable are three words that describe the Charter Boat Destination.
The charter boat Destination is a 55' USCG inspected fishing vessel that is equipped with the latest electronics, safety gear, and fishing tackle. It is owned and operated by Captain Stan Phillips who uses his 25 years of experience to make sure that each trip is a success. The professional crew is courteous, hardworking and knowledgeable. Together they strive to make each outing a great experience and a memorable part of your visit to Destin.
The Destination has been thoughtfully designed inside and out with passenger safety, comfort and enjoyment in mind.
- Owned and operated by Captain Stan Phillips who has over 25 years of experience fishing the waters of Destin
- 55' deep sea fishing boat with a 19' beam built by Bonner Yachts
- USCG approved for up to 23 passengers
- Sleeps up to 11 passengers
- A spacious interior with plenty of seating, a 30,000 btu marine air conditioning system, 2 sinks, great sound system, XM radio, Satellite TV, and microwave
- A huge back deck that is clean and uncluttered that allows you to move about easily and safely
- Large center livewell and 4 custom fish boxes that provides shaded seating
- Located in the Destin Harbor
- Twin Cummins Turbo-charged diesel engines and ZF gears
- 21kw Kubota generator
- Futuro Navnet color radar/chart plotter/gps
- Furuno GP32 gps
- Furuno FCV1100 fathometer
- Icom VHF radio
- Icom SSB radio
- Survitec - Solas A equipped- inflatable life raft
- Life Jackets
- Automatic fire suppression system in engine room
- High water alarms in all compartments
- We use a combination of Penn and Shimano reels that are matched to custom built rods for specific applications. Whether we are live bait fishing inshore, bottom fishing or trolling big lures offshore, we have tackle designed to get the job done.
The charter boat Destination is ready to take you and your guests on a first class charter fishing experience. Call 850.259.3778 or click here to use our online form.